Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New York City!




Well, for V-Day Eddie sent gorgeous roses to my job and gave the girls adorable pink teddy bears holding  a family picture and a few other little things.  I put a Valentine Ad in Newsday since I have been doing that for the past 14 years. Also, Eddie and I went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant "La Plage". It's our favorite because Eddie took me there on our first date. So it's a tradtion that we go every Valentine's Day.  Wow! How time flies!!!! Then he decided as another gift he would take his girls to NYC! We love going there. Emma loves staying in the city. We go twice a year! So we spent a couple of days there and here r some pics from a great time. As always daddy spoiled his girls! We stayed at "The Plaza Hotel" and we shopped till we dropped!!!





































For dinner one night we went to Ellen's Stadust Diner. They have singing waitstaff and they sing to all the customers. Emma loved it but what I loved more was when I saw a little person! She went to the bathroom and I happened to spot her. She was about 15 years old. When she got back to her table I took Lyla over to where she was sitting and introduced myself to her and her family. Her mom was also a little person. It was so nice to talk to them. They were so happy to meet Lyla. It truly made my night. I spoke to them for about 20 min. What nice people. I love my beautiful Lyla Rose!!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful looking hotel. Looks like you all had a great time. Love it too when we meet another little person when we are out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had a wonderful time! Great pictures! That ferris wheel inside Toysrus is awesome, minus the insane line to ride! My girls beg to go to there just to ride the wheel! LOL! Glad to hear you met someone too! It's always great to meet other LP families! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize you were from LI. I moved to VA only 2 1/2 years ago and my parents have an apt. on the UES. I am in fact going to be on LI next weekend. I would love to try to get together one of the weekends I come up. I try to get up once every 6 weeks for good food. Also I want to make sure you are included in any of of POLP east coast meet ups. I know Jenn and I are trying to plan another Baltimore weekend.
    Girls are so gorgeous. What an awesome Valentine weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you on Facebook? I'm under Kim Raab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I would love to get together let me know when ur in town and I will definitely try and meet up. I am not on Facebook so just email me so we can make plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Valentine's getaway! It looks like you all had such a great time. Love all the adorable pics...Emma is too cute with her shopping bags! She's my kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you guys certainly know how to celebrate Valentine's Day! It looks like you all had a great time! It's always great to meet other LP families too!
    I just saw Kim's comment - we haven't sent out a message yet, but Kim and I were talking about a meet up in Baltimore on April 9th. I hope we will get to meet you soon!
    Not sure if I already left my blog address in a comment here, but it's http://www.greeneadventures.blogspot.com/
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful valentine's day! I've never made it to NYC, but it's on my list of things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie