Monday, February 28, 2011

Lyla Rose is 5 months old!

Lyla turned 5 months on Feb. 21. She is soooooo beautiful I can't take it! Let me give u some feedback on how she is doing. First off she sleeps through the night and has been since October 29th. Yippeeee! Second she has been in good health (knock on wood) with no ear infections or sleep apnea issues. She had a sleep study back in October and she passed with flying colors! Woohoo! Next she laughs, smiles, and coos a lot which we love. Lastly she tries to hold her head up and can for a few seconds but then puts it right back down. So hopefully soon she will be able to hold her head up without putting it down when we hold her or give her bellytime. She is an ANGEL! Here r some updated pics of our princess....


Mommy always dresses me like a DIVA!





I love to such my fingers

What ya doing Mommy?

I'm sooooo happy!



I love this pic it's like she's saying....Yeah, I'm beautiful!


8 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! So glad to hear she is not having any health issues, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I am so happy she is doing so well. My e-mail is kraab04@yahoo.com Feel free to ask me anything. Been around this block for over five years now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet girl! Just love the fingers in the mouth. Liam does not have teeth yet, but is a drooling maniac! I keep wondering when one will pop through. I hope our two cute babies get to meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful girl! Love all the pictures and her coy little smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful girl!!! Love all the pics especially the ones where she's sucking on her fingers! So coy! Sounds like she is doing absolutely wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful!! Love the pics - so precious! Happy to hear how well she is doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie