Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emma's Birthday Weekend!






I bet you thought the above pictures were Lyla. They are NOT! They are actually Emma. Look how much my daughters look alike. Emma Grace Granshaw came into the world on May 6, 2007. She weighed 7lbs. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Our beautiful Emma turns four on Friday but we celebrated this weekend and we had so much fun. Emma loved her parties! We started on Saturday where Eddie and I took our immediate family out to dinner. We went to a Hibachi restaurant called Tai Show. It was a lot of fun and very delicious! Here are some pics from the restaurant. There were 18 people and we had an entire area reserved for all of us.

Emma before we left for the restaurant. Such a DIVA!





Emma and her two cousins...Brooke and Jake

Lyla is such an Angel! Such a good baby!


My parents and My Aunt Louise..AKA...Weezie

My sis, Weezie and my Dad

Emma's baby cousin Katie and my sis and her hubby

Eddie's Parents
Eddie's Sister and hubby



Cooking begins!









My new nephew Lil' Michael with Grandpa and Uncle Eddie





Look at my big girl blowing out her candles!



Group Shot!


Me and my hubby

My sis and beautiful Lyla!!!

On Sunday we had Emma's Gymnastics Party with 27 Kids! It was at Gold Medal Gymnastics. She is also going to have a birthday party in school on her actual bday! This girl is SPOILED!!!!! The amount of presents she received was CRAZY!!!! She loved every minute of it!!!


Look at my GORGEOUS girls all ready for Gymnastics!

The leg warmers on Lyla just kill me!

Emma loving her sissy as always!

There's the Birthday Girl!



Warming Up!

Obstacle course time!



Look at Emma go!


The happiest girl EVER!! She was having a BLAST!





Group Shot.....Some kids didn't want to get in the pic...too shy!







Lyla was exhausted!!!

Eatin' Time!

Eddie, Emma and me

Singing Happy Bday!


There she goes blowing out more candles!



Her favorite gift! A life sized Tangled doll. A gift from her godmother and my Sister...Aunt Michelle. She also got her a matching dress, shoes and jewelry. Emma loved her doll so much she is sleeping with her as I post this blog! So cute!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a fantastic birthday weekend!! And yes, I absolutely thought those first pictures were of Lyla. Amazing how much your girls look alike at that age! Hibatchi restaurants rock! We wanted to take Peyton for his birthday too, but there was an hour and half wait so we had to make other plans, but will definitely be getting there sometime soon with him. The kids party looks like tons of fun too and Emma couldn't look any happier. With that many family and friends there's no doubt it took an entire weekend to celebrate. I just love the big groups of friends and family that came out to celebrate Emma's birthday with her, and another one at school too!
    I also just read your comment on my last post and as cute as Lyla is, I'm sure we can start arranging that marriage between her and Jaxson! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my gorgeous nieces!!! Whatvan awesome weekend!! This is what family is all about! I love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Happy (early) birthday to Emma! And can I just say that those leg warmers are the most adorable things ever?! Especially in the shot of Lyla in the car seat. It's like she just got done doing that scene from Flashdance and now she's pooped out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Miss Emma! Wow, those baby pictures definitely look just like Lyla - amazing! What a wonderful birthday weekend. Lyla in legwarmers is just too cute for words. Nothing more fun than hibachi, my kids love it! I can't wait to get Emma together with my Grace...I think our 4-year-old girls would have a blast together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Emma!! She's a beautiful diva! What an exciting time she has had celebrating and her birthday is still two days away yet! Her big smile says it all - what a blast with loving family and friends!
    Wow - Emma and Lyla certainly do look just alike in those baby pictures of Emma! Lyla is just adorable in those leg warmers!
    Have fun celebrating on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get over how much the baby pictures of the girls are so similar! It's like looking at twins! WOW! They are both gorgeous. I love all these pictures so much. I really cannot wait to meet you guys! I love hibachi places. Preston gets a kick out of them making a volcano out of onions. And I also cannot deal with the cuteness of Lyla in legwarmers. Too adorable for words. Happy Birthday to precious Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful...By the pictures you can tell that Emma had a wonderful time <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. naked except for panties my hand in your panties, 3 fingers in your pussy making you kick and squeal you love having my fingers in you now you are getting such a good girl, I want your panties nice n wet so I really work my fingers in you get you nice and juicy, I pull your panties off and my fingers go in your bum get it loosened up I am going to have fun with that sweet tight hole soon, I spread your legs and eat your pussy, you buck and squeal like crazy holding my face hard against the sweet bald spot until you orgasm now it's mine, I keep your pussy soaked panties to sniff while I jerk off thinking of that sweet 4 year old pussy, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie