Monday, September 3, 2012

End of Summer Picture Dump!

    I definitely have been slacking in the post department! I just wanted to enjoy Eddie and the girls for the remainder of the summer! We had a terrific summer and it has now come to an end. My beautiful Emma starts KINDERGARTEN in a couple of days (which we still can't believe). Lyla is doing great and is getting cuter and cuter by the day! I thought I would post lots and lots of pics of the girls and show the last month of summer happenings! Enjoy! :)



              We had special visitors from New Jersey visit us! The "T" Family! Meet LP Alexandra! She was born with Achondroplasia and is Lyla's new friend. She is 7 months old! Her mom Christina found me online and we have become friends. They came to our house and spent the day with us! We had a great time!                
Alexandra and me!

Lyla and Alexandra! Lyla doesn't have clothes on because she just finished eating a delicious cupcake brought over buy the "T" Family!
PICTURES OF LYLA!
She found this shopping bag and put herself inside it!

Acting silly

Hanging with some of my friends from work

Looking beautiful at the vineyards

Chillin at the beach club

Acting cool in the mustang at the block party!

Lyla and her friend Joseph!

Daddy and Lyla hanging together at the block party!


                                                            PICS OF EMMA!

Emma at the doctor getting a physical for Kindergarten
Just got her face painted while visiting one of the beautiful wineries on Long Island

Daddy and Emma
Me and my sweetie
Emma getting her teeth cleaned at the dentist


PICS OF OUR GIRLS!

Having fun at the park

Enjoying some yummy treats

Enjoying choc. covered pretzels with cousin Katie

More fun together

Look how happy Lyla is going on the turtle ride!

I snapped this pic right before we went to the vineyards 

My girls at the block party (Lyla had enough of all the pics) LOL

The Granshaw Family

Fun times together at the beach club!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up Lyla is looking! And Emma going to kindergarten - she must be so excited! Definitely looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer! We will have to come down and visit and take a trip to the wineries - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PICS!! I love how Lyla will keep the flower in her hair. Madison was the same way. So cute!! Just from her pics I think Madison and Lyla would be good silly buddies. They seem to have the same sweet silly adorable personalities. Man are these girls not the light of our lives. Hope Emma has a great year in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pictures, your girls are so cute!! looks like you've had an amazing summer! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! The girls are as gorgeous as ever! and wow, Kindergarten! I can't wait to hear about that!

    I also got a kick that we both posted pictures from a visit to wineries :) Great minds think alike!

    Have a good early fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Lyla is growing up so quickly. I've been slacking in following our Blog Families :o( Lyla has def left the baby stage and is blossoming into a gorgeous little girl.
    I cant wait to hear how Emma's first few days of kinder went. It took Caden seven days before he has realized it does no good to cry in the morning when it is time to go to school.
    I love the family picture of you all on the sidebar of your blog. Model - Magazine Worthy :o)
    Hooray for a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally slacking in the blog world. I can't believe how grown up both of the girls look. They are beautiful!! I hope to be back to blogging soon. I hope Emma had a great first day of kindergarten. Hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie,

    I totally LOVE your family!!! Did I tell you that you are my LP-mom'spiration? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see your family, I melt!! You are amazing parents with two beautiful miracles!! I love the pictures and loooove the picture in that dress on beach of you and your love!!! Beautiful!!! Your all so beautiful!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie