Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Father's Day, 11 Year Wedding Anniversary and Our California/Vegas Trip!

Father's Day

     Well.....we hosted Father's day in our backyard! We had Eddie's Family over and it was perfect weather. Here are some pics from that day!

Eddie and his Dad

Eddie, his dad, His bro and our nephew Jake

My mother-in-law

Our neice Brooke and Emma playing in Emma's Playhouse

Our new nephew Michael and Lyla



11 Year Wedding Anniversary

     It was 11 years on June 30th that Eddie and have been married! 14 years total that we have been together! We both cannot believe how the time flies! We met on the Fourth of July and if I could some up our marriage in a few words I would say......Dreams really do come true! I know that sounds corny but it is exactly how I feel! In my opinion I am married to the greatest person in the world! Our relationship is seriously one of a kind. We enjoy being together and have so much fun even when we aren't doing anything at all. We are constantly laughing and enjoying our times together. Eddie is the best husband and father a woman could ever ask for. He is what a true man should be and I am so honored to call him....."my husband"! I will love you always and forever sweetheart! Here are some pics from one of the greatest days of my life...the day I married Eddie.



My dad walking me down the aisle


We are MARRIED!




California/Vegas Trip

    For our anniversary Eddie and I took a trip to Santa Monica California for 3 nights and then flew to Las Vegas for 3 nights. My wonderful parents watched Emma and Lyla while we away. My parents were so pleased to spend some time with their grandchildren and they took the girls to.....Epcot, Disney World, Animal Kingdom and Sea World! My parents said the girls were terrific and they all had a great time together!
Anyway......I dropped the girls off in Florida and then flew back to Long Island the next day. Eddie was waiting for me and then we packed and got on an airplane the next day for Cali. and let me just say Santa Monica is AMAZING!!!!!! Our new favorite place! We stayed at "Shutters on the Beach" the most beautiful hotel! When Eddie plans our trips he always does everything "top notch". This hotel was paradise! Santa Monica has gorgeous weather! We got up each morning jogged 3 miles on the beach, we rented bikes to explore Santa Monica as well as Venice Beach! We visited "The Pier" , did some shopping and rented a car to drive to Beverly Hills where I did more shopping! We ate at the most delicious restaurants and I must say...I wish I was a California Girl! Eddie and I loved Santa Monica so much. We actually extended our trip by one day to go to Anaheim for the LPA National but then Eddie made a great point....Maybe we shouldn't go because we don't have Lyla. He was afraid POLP might think we were lying. So we got to spend more time in Cali. Here are some pics from Cali.



Me and my girls at my parents house right before they dropped me off at the airport


My beautiful Emma in the car

My sweet Lyla playing Peek-A-Boo

Eddie and I on our way to California! We were up for over 21 hours getting ready for our trip! We are so exhausted in this pic!











We had Sushi for dinner watching the beautiful sunset!


After dinner drinks at our Hotel! Live entertainment each night!
Exploring Venice Beach


Eddie being silly posing in front of Muscle Beach

What a doofy couple! LOL

More sight seeing


Our Anniversary!

We ate at Valentino Restaurant in Santa Monica


Let the shopping begin!


Eddie said this was the perfect luggage for me! LOL
We ate at Beverly Hills the world famous "Cut" for dinner

Before dinner drinks


At "Cut"  

Leaving for Vegas! Bye Shutters :(

Viva Las Vegas! We stayed at the "Encore Hotel" This dress Eddie bought me on Rodeo Drive


Eddie is very into boxing and MMA so we went to an after hours party hosted by some MMA fighters at XS night club

We had a great time!

The next night at SW steakhouse

Eddie and I sat next to each other for dinner that night. He told the waiter he was to far from me LOL

Eddie and I by the pool! We sit at the "European pool" They do not allow pics but we decided to sneak in a few!



Eating Sushi at Yellowtail at the Bellagio

Famous Bellagio Fountains




After dinner drinks on the patio! Thank you Eddie for a wonderful anniversary getaway! By this point we were dying to see the girls! We love you Emma and Lyla....mommy and daddy are coming home! My parents will be flying back with the girls and staying a few nights before going back to Florida! They are coming again next week for my neice Katie's 2nd Bday! Now we get to enjoy our beautiful daughters.

   

6 comments:

  1. I totally love you guys! I know if I still lived on LI we'd be hanging out. Your backyard pool makes me want to cry for Long Island. I miss our pool so much. Your pics were fantastic. You and Eddie are a beautiful couple. I heart the pic of you in front of the luggage. I really hope we get to meet soon. You guys are such a beautiful family and I'd love to have Preston meet the girls! You looked gorgeous in all the pics girl! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time celebrating Father's Day! Your backyard is beautiful, and I've been wishing we had a pool with this heat lately.
    Happy Anniversary to you and Eddie!! It looks like you had an amazing time celebrating your special day! You two are a beautiful couple, and you have two very beautiful girls! I bet the girls had a blast at all of those great places with their grandparents!
    Love the photos! Beautiful wedding photos! The photos of California make me want to vacation there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, where to start?! Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very partial to black and white photos and these are just classic. Love, Love the trip to California/Vegas. It's so nice that you guys do trips like this together and looks like you both had a fabulous time. Really hope we get a chance to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look as good now as you did when you got married! You really age well. i enjoyed looking at all your pictures and I'm i love with your little family!! Thanks for sharing!

    PS for some reason it hasn't been letting me leave comments, but today it's letting me, so odd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you and Eddie! What a fabulous trip he planned for the two of you! You both look so happy together and so much in love! Santa Monica looks amazing, that hotel is to die for. Devon and I honeymooned in Vegas so it is very special to us, can't wait to go back! You will have a great time when you get to go to your first LPA National...we're already planning for Dallas 2012 and it will be a blast!
    I just love the adorable pictures of the girls and I can't wait to get our kids together! I'll be emailing you so we can talk about planning a POLP get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard is AMAZING! That pool looks so inviting! What a marvelous trip you and Eddie went on ~ how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie