Sunday, January 8, 2012

LPA Winter Party!!!!

     This year our LPA chapter started 2012 with a Winter Party! They decided to go with a 50's theme. The party was Saturday night. When I first found out about the theme, I wasn't going to dress up. Poodle skirts and frumpy dresses are not my thing. But I was completely wrong. The 50's was SMOKIN' HOT!!!! I couldn't believe how sexy this decade was!!! First I bought Emma and my niece Katie matching poodle skirt outfits. Then I had someone make a poodle skirt for Lyla. This way the girls would all be matching. A lot of our family members came to give support to Lyla and it was so wonderful they joined us. My sister and Bruce always come to all the LPA events. They would never miss anything that involved Lyla. My parents also flew in from Florida to attend and so did Eddie's parents and my Aunt Weezie! Let me just say the party was AMAZING!!!!!! Everyone had so much fun! A BIG thank you to our Long Island Chapter for setting up such a fabulous event. As a matter a fact, Emma woke up this morning and ran into our room and said.....,"Mommy and Daddy the party was so awesome last night!"  And my niece Katie told my sister   the same thing when she woke up. It was a very late night for the girls. We didn't get home until about midnight but it was well worth it! Here are some pics from the party:

My 50's girl!

Grandpa and Emma

I bought this outfit and did my hair and makeup which I copied from pics online

Me and my other 50's girl

My beautiful sister Michelle and Bruce! They should be on the show PanAm!

Me and my sister! I love my sis

Even Eddie dressed up once he knew we were dressing up

My sis, my mom and me

My dad and Lyla

Bruce and Eddie!! They made great greasers!

Aunt Weezie and Emma

Aunt Weezie and her girls!

The place looked just like a 50's diner

Even the booths were 50's themed as well

Katie danced all night

Me and my beautiful, sweet Lyla

My girls!!! Emma loves her sister!

Me and my sister dancing like crazy!!!!

My AMAZING family!

Some LPA friends

Katie and Emma tearing up the dance floor!

Eddie's parents posing with our friends

My gorgeous daughter Emma

Grandma and Lyla

Lyla with Cindy and Vito

Sister and Bro

Grandpa kissing his girl!

Grandma and Emma

Eddie hanging with his dad

Emma getting her face painted

The Porcellis

Lyla was dancing too!!!!

Daddy and one of his girls!!

Eddie's parents sharing a 50's slow dance



Emma, me, Sophia, Hailey and Lyla...It's hard getting everyone to look at the camera.

Aunt Weezie with her nieces!
Me and my love!



Sophia, Hailey and Lyla...friends forever!

Jimmy and Lyla

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great party!! As soon as I heard this party was a 50's theme, we immediately planned to go. Unfortunately a conflict with work prevented us from getting there :-( My kids have all their 50's gear from our sock hop, and I know they would have loved it. You all looked amazing! I'm sure it was an absolute blast!! Hope we can make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfits!! Y'all look like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved ALL the outfits..... you girls looked amazing and the guys rocked it too !! Looks like you had a blast .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun!! All your outfits were great!! Such a cute bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome family you have! Lyla is so blessed to have so many people around her that love and support her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures...You have such a beautiful family...God Bless you all....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looked like it would have been a lot of fun. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOKS LIKE FUN!!! YOU ALL LOOK GREAT! LOOOOOOVE THE OUTFITS!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great pictures! Keep up all the wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great event! You did a great job with the outfits ... I will have to pass this fun theme on to our chapter as well :0)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie