Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 16 month old!

     OMG!!!! I can't believe my beautiful Lyla is 16 months old already! She is doing great! Still not saying a whole lot but I just started to teach her sign language. She just learned the sign for "more". She definitely understands everything we say to her. I am waiting to call Early Intervention until she's aprox. 18 months to see if she starts to say a little more.
     She absolutely loves books! Lyla will sit on your lap and listen to a story or listen to you point to pictures.
     She can easily climb out of things. So I have to make sure she is strapped in really tight. She can sit in a grocery cart now and the girl gets so excited! She feels like a "big girl". Here are some updated pics of my amazing, sweet, lovable, beautiful daughter and what she's been up to lately!



I'm a "Big Girl" now! I can sit in the cart!



I love playing with dolls.

I love dancing when Elmo sings! Here I am shakin' my booty!

Here I am looking beautiful! I know I have gorgeous blue eyes!

No mommy! I will not wear these UGGS! I don't like anything on my feet!

Mommy always has me dressed like a Diva!

I love it when my family reads to me.
I especially love when Daddy swings me!

Here I am crawling around my house!

I love playing with my Big Sister and sharing snacks with her.

Yes I love getting into mischief.......like grabbing the phone on this table! Don't get mad at me Mommy. 
                             Being a Mom is the greatest joy of my life!




5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! She is so beautiful!! I could use a little girl at this house! I might have to steal her! ;) I love the pictures! Love the hair on both girls in the car...priceless! Gorgeous blue eyes Lyla! I bet you can work them to get what you want. :) Happy 16 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!!! She is so precious!! The eyes, the smiles, the barrettes! LOL
    Such a perfect happy little girl she is.
    Hugs and kisses to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures of a gorgeous little girl! Love her sitting up in the cart...so grown up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful :)

    That picture in the tutu, does she sit with her feet like that a lot? I've noticed Sammy puts his feet pointing outward in opposite directions when he's on his belly. I've been wondering if it is an "achondroplasia thing".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FINALLY caught up looking at all the pics from the last few weeks. I will comment here. Don't worry about the talking yet. Let me tell you, does she get ear infections? Preston suffered and we ended up getting his hearing tested. Turned out he could hear but the ear drum and the fluid build up was making everything he heard sound as if it was underwater. He didn't qualify for EI either. So right before his second birthday he got tubes. He started talking pretty quick after that. He never shuts up now. I wonder where he gets that from? Anyway, any questions, please just ask. Your family as usual is gorgeous. You guys are the cutest ever. I was remembering that Eddie has all you girls names tattooed on him. DJ has his sons' names on him and I always ask him where Preston and I are going to end up! LOL. I hope this summer we finally get to meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie