Saturday, February 9, 2013

2013 is here and LPA Winter Party!

     I am definitely behind on my blogging. Oh well that's life. Right now there is 21+ inches of snow outside due to the blizzard! But we r all fine. We have power, cable and internet so I thought I would post some pics on my blog, since I am definitely not going anywhere. Although my husband seems to think the roads will all be plowed by this evening and he wants to take me out to dinner. A very sweet thought but I just want to sit inside today in my pj's.

RINGING IN 2013

    So Eddie and I rang in 2013 out to dinner by ourselves. We had a nice romantic dinner and lots of champagne! LOL We thought about doing something with the girls but our babies go to sleep so early and would've never make it to midnight. So they were safe at home with our fabulous babysitter in dreamland while Eddie and I were enjoying delicious food! Here are some pics from New Year's Eve.

Posing for a pic with my love
Acting silly!

After midnight we decided to stop at one of our local bars to have one last drink

Our girls the next morning wearing our hats

LPA WINTER PARTY!

     In January our LPA Long Island Chapter had a winter party and it was so much fun! Our girls danced so much on the dance floor and had a blast! A big thank you to our LPA chapter for throwing another great party! Here are pics....


Love the lounge decor


My girls dressed in winter white


Lyla and some friends

Lyla acting like a Ham

Dancing the night away!

Lyla, Hailey and Sophia


Emma and her friend Isabella


Eddie with his girl

No more pictures MOM

The end of the night and we are ready to go home



I want to end with some everyday pics that I wanted to share:

Here is my Emma girl at the Salon getting a haircut


Getting some ice cream


Oh! C'mon mom no more pictures

My girls love their daddy and think he is so strong when he pics them both up!

This is a daily thing in our house just hanging in bed watching t.v. in the morning

Eddie became a godfather again to baby Finn

Lyla in church

Emma in church

Godparents and parents with baby Finn
Russ is Eddie's friend from high school
The girls hanging with their daddy!


6 comments:

  1. Awww love to see pictures of your precious girls! 21 inches of snow is a major WHOA! I've been seeing some pictures on FB that are so hard to relate to! Gosh! I don't think I would know what to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over Lyla and just how precious she is!! I hope we can meet up one day because they seem to have the same personalities!! Glad you all made it through the storm ok. Your family is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of Lyla with the icecream. She is too adorable! I love pictures of your family, so beautiful Leslie, you are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that party venue looks amazing!! I'm sure everyone had a ball! Love seeing how big the girls are getting - so grown up! So glad you all survived the storm ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures melt my heart! You are so beautiful, these girls are angels! Absolutley breathtaking and made my day! You are amazing parents! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here, your post having very helpful information about house and land craigieburn and best house and land packages. It was very helpful for me too. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie