Monday, December 31, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012 PHOTOS!!!!

 Christmas Eve

  Christmas Eve we went to Eddie's parents house and had a great time hanging out with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents and Great-Grandma! Here are pics from Xmas Eve:


The morning started out getting our weekly manicures and pedicures!
There's my DIVA!!

Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Lots of presents from all the relatives.
Lyla loved opening her gifts!

Me and my girl!
                                             

My beautiful Emma!

Lyla and Great-Grandma!

Emma and cousin Brooke playing..."Just Dance 4"
Me and my love!

Emma set up all the cookies for Santa and his reindeer and headed off into dreamland!!
BEFORE GIFTS

BEFORE GIFTS........


AFTER!!!!!!

I tried to get all the gifts in the pictures but it was so hard!! Too many!!
 Christmas Morning!
Christmas Morning!!! Lyla was mad that I kept having her pose for pics!!

Here is Lyla tearing open her gifts




Eddie video taped the entire morning...you can see him taking a few minutes to rest!



My beautiful girls!!!
My girls acting silly in their castle!

Emma giving me a butterfly necklace that she picked out for me at her holiday boutique at her school!
Emma giving Eddie his gift that she picked out for him at her holiday boutique! As you can see he is thrilled!!
Here is the gift he got!
Daddy opening up more gifts


Aunt Michelle, Uncle Bruce and Cousin Katie came over early in the morning for Brunch!!





The girls trying on their new coats!

Emma got the "Caroline" doll from her Aunt and Uncle

Daddy trying out some of Lyla's toys! LOL
The girls had a great Christmas this year! I can't believe it's over!





8 comments:

  1. I loved the two Christmas posts!! Poor Lyla...Santa can be a scary guy! Liam was not a fan either! I love the girls' beautiful holiday outfits. Christmas morning looks like it was a blast! Toys R Us has nothing on you guys! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pics!!! So beautiful!!! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ... that is a lot of toys for two adorable little girls. They are well loved :o) Such a wonderful time of year for our kiddos! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfits are caaaauuuute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's a ton of gifts, love it! glad you had a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison and I wanna go get pedicures with you all.....looks like you all had a great Christmas-- your family is just so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Christmas morning pictures! We are sad to see Christmas go by this year too! What a great year!
    Happy New Year to you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meant to ask....u guys aren't going to be in Disney next weekend by any chance r u???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie