Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eddie's 40th Birthday Weekend!

This weekend we celebrated Eddie's BIG 4-0! He didn't want a party and told me he would be very mad at me if I threw him one! So I planned a birthday weekend! Friday night I took the family out to a nice dinner. Saturday we headed into NYC for dinner with friends at Eddie's favorite spot Delfrisco's and spent the night at The Setai Hotel! Sunday we celebrated at home with a quiet dinner and cake with the girls. I can't believe my husband turned 40! It's so crazy how time flies. When we met he was only 25 years old! So on this very big milestone birthday I would like to say to my fabulous husband.......Happy Birthday to my ONE IN A MILLION! You are the BEST part of everyday!

Here are some pics of Friday Night!


Me and my sweetheart!

Eddie's parents

My beautiful sister and Bruce (Eddie's sis and bro-in-law!)

Eddie's sister and bro-in-law Gary

A gift from my sister and Bruce. Eddie loves MMA so he loved this gift!

I am loving my drink of the night......A raspberry mojito!

The first of 3 birthday songs from the weekend! Here he is blowing out his candle!

Group shot and there I am giving some lovin' to my hubby!!!

Here are pics of Saturday at NYC!


We headed into NYC the next morning. I got my hair and nails done and we did some shopping like always!!

We got to see the tree from the car service because it was so cold!! Everybody got to Delfrisco's at 7:30 to start off with some drinks before dinner. Here we are posing for a pic! We finished dinner at 11:30 pm!

Me and Christine

We meet every year for Eddie's bday with these guys! They are Eddie's good friends from high school! They are all turning 40 but Eddie is first!!!

Me and the girls!!! Christine, me, Liz and Tara

You can see from this pic we had A LOT to drink! My drink of choice was Champagne for the evening!

Group shot of all the couples! Eddie got tons of gifts from everybody in the past two days! Including some gag gifts!

Lastly, pics from Sunday (chilling at home with the girls!)

     We were going to go out to dinner with just the girls Sunday night but Eddie wanted to order in and spend some time with his girls! We hadn't seen them in two days! We had a delicious breakfast at the hotel and headed home in the afternoon. Before we celebrated with the girls Eddie went for a 10 mile run! He said he couldn't believe the amount of food and drinks he had this weekend! While he was running, the girls and I went out and got balloons and wrapped his presents! Emma couldn't wait to give her daddy his gifts!!


Emma, Lyla and daddy. Eddie was sweating from his run but Emma insisted on giving him his gifts as soon as he came through the door!

Emma giving smooches to her daddy.

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday!

Emma picked the balloons and cake out!

Daddy and Emma!

The perfect ending to a fun-filled weekend in honor of the BEST man I know! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. You are correct ... time does fly. Dan turns 40 this year as well ... and I cant believe it. Crazy!
    Looks like a very fun weekend for a special Daddy & Hubby!
    Happy Birthday Eddie!

    Trisha@cadenandhismommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SISTER!!!!! We had an amazing time at brother's 40th b-day dinner! We love you guys so so so much! It really was a lot of laughs and fun!! It was awesome to look back at all the good times we have had and how much of an impact Eddie has made to our family. I also wanted to add that I love all of the pictures of my gorgeous nieces. They are my angels!!! The family pics ROCK! I love you always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Eddie! Wow, what a lucky guy he is to have a wife who takes such good care of him on his birthday!! Looks like it was the perfect birthday weekend, and of course topped off with family time with your beautiful daughters. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie