Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Annual Neighborhood Christmas Party!

We love this time of year! We get to spend time with friends and family and of course all the Xmas parties!!! Every year the Reidy Family hosts a fabulous Christmas party for our entire neighborhood! They buy 2 gifts for each child (there are over 50 kids). One from Santa and one from them as your child is leaving! They are so generous and all the neighbors look forward to such a wonderful tradition each year! The kids have a ball and all our friends are there. It is a great family event! I got the girls matching outfits that I had someone make for me and I love them! Lyla was crawling all over the place and interacting with everyone. The Reidy Family had the same model house built as us so Lyla was crawling around their house like it was hers! Here are some pics from the party!

The girls before we left for the Reidys

Emma posing in front of our tree!

Me and my girls by our xmas tree! Our tree is 13 feet tall!

Bryanna and Lyla

Lyla crawling around like it was her house

Joel, me and Nichole

Lyla, Eddie and me. We tried to get Emma in the pic but she was having too much fun with her friends!

Some of us neighborhood girls!

Here is one half of the room

Here is the other half of the room! Soooo many kids.

Emma waiting for her present

Our wonderful neighbor as Santa

Lyla going on Santa's lap

Lyla didn't like Santa!!!!!!

Emma loves Santa!!


Emma and her good friend Ava! Emma loved her gift from Santa!

Me and my sweetheart Emma!

Mommy loves her daughters!!!!

My two Angels!!!

The kids waiting for the Magician! He is setting up in the foyer!

Enjoying a delicious dinner!

Emma was called up to help out!

Me and my love!

Look at these "Goofballs"....This is what Emma calls them!!!

5 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E. the girls matching outfits :o) So CUTE!

    trisha@cadenandhismommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the best time at the Christmas party! loved hanging out with my other daughters, Emma & Lyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful party and such generous friends you have! I absolutely LOVE the girls' outfits! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!! The girls outfits are adorable!!! I know this lady on Etsy that makes stuff that looks just like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with my mom: Had the best time at the Christmas party! loved hanging out with my SISTERS, Emma & Lyla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie