Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day! XOXO

    It's Valentine's Day! Woohoo! I just love V-Day! Eddie and I celebrated over the weekend. We had an awesome dinner.  Going out on a Tuesday night is not my thing. Especially with work the next day!

    I always put a Valentine message in Newsday for Eddie and have been doing this for the past 15 years (as long as I've known him)! Eddie sent me beautiful Roses at work and my big present was a new car! I got it last week. I had a 2009 BMW 5 series (Navy Blue ext. and beige interior) and Eddie planned on getting me a new car in May. For the past few weeks he had me test drive all types of luxury cars which were all very nice but I had to go with my favorite choice.....another BMW 5 series 2012 (Black ext. and Black int.).  My husband ROCKS!!!! Thanks honey! Here are pics of our Valentine's Day!

Our love message to Eddie in the paper!

Me and my wonderful husband on V-Day date night!

The girls in matching V-Day shirts! It's so hard to get two kids to smile and look at the camera AT THE SAME TIME!!! LOL



Emma loves chocolate!

Emma and Lyla got lots of goodies! Emma wanted to pose with her stuff!


My beautiful Roses!


SISTERS ARE TIED TOGETHER WITH HEARTSTRINGS!!!!


HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Wow a new car!! Yay! Beautiful pictures..it looks like y'all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Love the music that you added to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- a new car-- that is awesome!! Love the last picture of the girls....They are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, best Valentine's gift ever! So glad you all had a wonderful time celebrating LOVE day together! Love those girls in their matching shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on the new car. Love the pic of you two together. So cute. The girls in their matching love shirts are adorable. I used to LOVE reading the Newsday love pages. I think it is awesome that you do it every year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie