Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend!

         Celebrating Russ Turning 40 Hampton's Style!


       Eddie's high school friends got together to celebrate Russ turning the BIG 4-0 this Friday night! We all went to the Hamptons to have dinner. As always we had a great time with great company! Here are pics from Friday night.

Great Restaurant in South Hampton

Me and my love waiting for Russ to arrive

Here is Russ!

That's the Russ we all know and love

Jason, Eddie, Russ, Mike and Bill


Allison, me, Liz, KC and Tara

Liz and Russ

Russ, Eddie and Jason

Tara and me.....and Russ

Does this woman look familiar......She is RAMONA from New York City Housewives and YES we got a pic of her!

Singing to Russ

me and Liz

Two 40 year olds!

Me and the girls!

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Cousin Michael's Birthday
      On Saturday it was Little Michael's Party. Emma had a great time dancing and playing games with the DJ. Here are some pics from this celebration.

Look at my two beauties and their matching outfits!

Posing for more pics

My beautiful Lyla

My gorgeous emma

Me and my girls!

Great-grandma and Emma

Grandma, Lyla, Eddie and Emma

Grandma, Lyla, Cousin Michael, and Grandpa

Godmother Tracy and Lyla

Grandma and Lyla

Lyla

Emma playing musical chairs


Me and my Lyla

My beautiful family

Lyla getting in on some action near the dance floor!

Emma at the craft table

Daddy and his girl

Daddy and his other girl

Me and my hubby
_________________________________________________________________________________

Easter Sunday!
     We had a wonderful Easter today! We started off this morning at my Sister's House (Aunt Michelle) and then headed to Eddie's parents house for dinner with the cousins. Here are some pics from a great day!

Aunt Michelle giving Lyla her Easter basket

Emma's basket from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Bruce

The kids doing an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Michelle's house

Emma and Cousin Katie

Lyla watching the girls

Now we are back home and ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house


Mommy had to take a few pics in their matching Easter outfits

My happy sweetheart

My princess

Beautiful Sisters

My girls love each other!

At Grandpa and Grandma's house and already finding eggs!

Emma looking everywhere

Emma and cousin Jake

Aunt Tracy, Michael,  Eddie and Lyla

Daddy giving kisses to Lyla....look at her cheese doodle face!

Daddy helping with the Easter Baskets!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. You're amazin, Easter pictures already....amazing. Love your girls, beautiful'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie