Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Emma's Birthday Weekend!!!!

Emma turns 5!


     Emma turned five years old on May 6th! I can't believe my first born will be going to KINDERGARTEN!!!! She had her kindergarten screening and had a weekend full of fun! It started on  Friday. Emma had her birthday celebrated at school with her classmates! I was up the night before making goody bags, getting ice cream and all kinds of snacks and paper goods for her school celebration!! Then on Saturday night, Eddie took the entire family out to Tai Show North (Emma's favorite Hibachi restaurant). This has been a tradition we started for Emma. Emma gets to have a birthday dinner with her family each year and she really looks forward to it! On Sunday she had her birthday party celebrated with 25 friends at a cool place called Fun For All! Our beautiful daughter is so AMAZING and we love celebrating such a beautiful girl on such a special day! Here are some pics from her weekend extravaganza!


Emma and Lyla

Emma and her cousin Katie

Me and my love

Emma and her cousins Brooke and Jake



The whole gang


Look how happy Emma is!


Emma using chopsticks!

The four of us

Lyla trying out her chopsticks!

Lyla liked them better in her mouth!

Time to sing Happy Birthday!


Look at how excited Emma is!

Making her birthday wish!

Me and my beautiful, sweet, fun, awesome daughter Emma......you are one of a kind and you make everyday fun!

The whole family.....Aunt Christine, Uncle Michael, Cousin Mikey, Aunt Weezer, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Bruce, Aunt Tracy, Uncle Gary, Grandma and Grandpa, Me, Lyla, Eddie, Emma, Cousins Katie, Brooke and Jake

______________________________________________________________________________

Party at FUN FOR ALL




So excited to see her friends!


Emma and Lyla posing

Sisters forever!





Lyla climbing!

Emma and Lyla


My fabulous friend Lisa and Lyla's babysitter!.....aka her second mommy!!!


Emma with her bestie....Ava

Grandpa and Grandma and Grandma (My parents came for the weekend of course! Eddie and I went out each night! Three date nights for us! LOL)

Lyla loving the merry-go-round!

There's the Birthday girl!

Lyla in the toddler bounce house! She crawled around in it!

Momy and Daddy helping to supervise

This was a cool room....."The Moon Room"

Pizza and Hot Dogs for the kids
Adults had pizza, greek salad, and garlic knots!
Emma had the large party room for all her guests!


25 kids attended her party!!!

Our princess with her birthday crown!

Singing happy Birthday!

Look at how happy my Emma is!


Celebrating with our sweetheart!

Posing for a quick Birthday Pic!


Lyla enjoying some ice cream cake!


Kids enjoying their ice cream!

Everyone says Emma is one spoiled girl! Eddie and I say she is one LOVED  girl!!!!
We needed two trucks to get all the presents home! She loved every minute of all her birthday celebrations!




Mommy's Birthday!!!!


     My birthday is the day after Emma's. Eddie and I celebrated the weekend of April 28th because Emma had a full weekend of celebrating!! LOL We were going to go into the city like we do every year for my bday but we had so many Communions going on the last few weeks, that there was no weekend we could make plans to go into the city. Eddie and I went out for dinner and then ended up at one of our favorite places afterward for some drinks. I got tons of gifts from my hubby and the girls as usual. I had a wonderful birthday but like I always say........everyday is my birthday having this wonderful family!

My hubby and I the night we celebrated my birthday!!!!

My actual Birthday (May 7) Here are a couple of my favorite gifts!!!




6 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics! Happy belated Birthday! We are a day apart! Mine was the 8th! Your girls are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party place looks awesome. Wish we had a place like that in Charleston. Your girls are beautiful!! Happy Birthday to both of you!! We are going to Disney World the end of June. Just thought I would check and see if you all might be there then. Would love to meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to 2 of the nicest ladies I know (and we've never really met, lol). Looks like everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to two awesome girls! Looks like wonderful birthday celebrations for you both! The time just flies...our babies grow up too fast. Emma is definitely a very loved little girl, as well as Lyla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    It's great to "meet" a fellow achon mom and blogger.
    Your daughters are beautiful and I love seeing another happy achon baby! We both know it's not always an easy road, but it sure is worth it.
    I'm beyond proud of my little boy, just as you clearly are of your Lyla :)
    My blog is: adventuresofryan929
    (Adventures of Ryan)
    He's 7 months old, just a little behind Lyla.
    Thanks for sharing your great story
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our wonderful life! Xoxo Leslie